Southshore Corporate Affiliations
United Container is a corporate affiliate of the Southshore Companies. United Container is a developer of innovative processes to recycle and reuse corrugated boxes and other types of packaging.
JK Energy Services is a corporate affiliate of the Southshore Companies and provides ultra low sulfur diesel fuel for its customers and for Southshore transportation vehicles.
3505 Lakeshore Drive, LLC, doing business as Hawthorne Mini Storage, is a corporate affiliate of the Southshore Companies and operates personal and commercial mini storage units in St. Joseph, Michigan.
Southshore Professional Affiliations and Friends
- International Warehouse Logistics Association – Southshore is proud to be an active member of the International Warehouse Logistics Association since 1984. The IWLA is the trade association for third party logistics providers and collaborative logistics. The IWLA website is comprehensive with useful information about supply chain logistics management techniques and logistics outsourcing resources.
- Cornerstone Alliance and Cornerstone Chamber of Commerce – in southwest Michigan, Southshore personnel actively promote local economic development and personal capacity building through Cornerstone Alliance and the Women’s Business Center.
- Kalamazoo Regional Chamber of Commerce – the Kalamazoo, Michigan regional chamber of commerce.
- Warehousing Education and Research Council (WERC) – WERC offers resources for distribution professionals including educational events, performance metrics for benchmarking, practical research, expert insights and peer-to-peer knowledge exchange.
- Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP) – CSCMP leads the evolving supply chain management profession by developing, advancing, and disseminating supply chain knowledge and research.
- Food Shippers of America – FSA comprises the top shippers of food and food-related products in the United States.
- Michigan Food Processors Association – a Michigan based industry association that works on behalf of the food, fruit and vegetable processors and related companies and organizations that do business in Michigan.
- American Seed Trade Association – a voice of action in all matters concerning the development, marketing and movement of seed, associated products and services throughout the world; ASTA promotes the development of better seed to produce better crops for a better quality of life.